Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Silhouette Whipcracking to Music

Silhouette Whipcracking to Music Tube. Duration : 0.82 Mins.


I videotaped myself practicing one evening a couple of days ago, and decided to play with the idea of cutting some clips from that together to music. It's not perfect, but hey - we're just having fun here, right? :) Like, subscribe, and/or leave me a comment if you want me to make more videos! I'm using Performance Hybrid Nylon Whips in this video that I make by hand for myself and for performers around the world, available at www.midwestwhips.com I use both the longer standard length ones and the newer PH Minis in this video. The music is from Fashion Show by Autofish. Thank you, Autofish for allowing free use of your music! www.jamendo.com creativecommons.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment