Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Easy - How To Make A Friendship Bracelet - Unique Three-Dimensional Box Braid Pattern

Easy - How To Make A Friendship Bracelet - Unique Three-Dimensional Box Braid Pattern Tube. Duration : 11.47 Mins.


In this video I show you how to make a beautiful friendship bracelet using embroidery floss which is a type of thread/string that you can buy in any craft or sewing store. These bracelets are fun and colorful for the summer; great handmade jewelry to share with friends. You can even add beads and charms to make a unique jewelry piece. I will have more friendship bracelet videos featuring more patterns and colors to come so please stay tuned.Please remember to subscribe because I have so much more to come; something helpful and of interest to everyone. Thanks so much for viewing! Please click here to go to my Facebook page and don't forget to "like" me! www.facebook.com To purchase a YouTips4U custom-designed T-Shirt please click here: cgi.ebay.com To visit me at my blogspot, please click here: www.youtips4u.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment