Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Hammock Bug Net

Hammock Bug Net Tube. Duration : 5.55 Mins.


A modular mosquito netting for your hammock. This can be put on and taken off after the hammock is already set up. It also comes with its own carrying bag, weighs less than a quarter pound, and fits in a pocket. The materials are 9 feet of 5 foot wide mosquito netting, four ripstop nylon pockets, an extra scrap of fabric (for the top tie-off), and three sections of paracord, about two feet in length each. Of course, this is my design; feel free to modify it with whatever you have handy. My design was inspired by Risk's Quarterweight hammock www.imrisk.com . Actually, it was his website that inspired me to start making hammocks in the first place. I recommend you check it out. Filming was done with the help of my Snowpod, which I invented specifically for this video. Useful, if you have a lot of snow like we do in the mountains.

0 comments:

Post a Comment