Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

BICYCLE ADVENTURE BEACH PARTY GEAR

BICYCLE ADVENTURE BEACH PARTY GEAR Tube. Duration : 6.00 Mins.


On September 19 2011 I took a trip on my bicycle from my home in Anaheim to a friends birthday party in Huntington Beach. This is a quick and (hopefully) fun video of the trip, with a gear rundown. Note: It took another half hour from when I reached the beach to the party location, making the one way trip time an hour and a half. I stayed WAY too late and found myself pedaling home in the dark. It got quite chilly, but my body heat kept me warm enough that I needed no layers over my T-shirt. Clothing: The Original Buff (nylon) Pepper's Sunglasses (polarized) The North Face T-shirt REI Sahara Convertable Pants Black Diamond Positron Bent Gate Carabiner (unmentioned, on belt) Exofficio Boxer Briefs (unmentioned) FoxFire Hat (unmentioned, on carabiner) SmartWool microweight Socks Vasque Blur Trail Runners Luminox Navy Seal Dive Watch (unmentioned) Paracord Bracelet (unmentioned) In Bag: PSK (unused) Smartwool Midweight Long-Sleeve Crew Top (unused) LL Bean Fleece (used as pillow only) SealLine Electronic Case, small Ziplock Freezer Bag, 1 QT Planet Bike Lunar Levers with Patch Kit (unused) Topeak Mini 9 Multitool (unused) 3 nylon Webbing flat straps (unused) 3 Ranger Bands (unused) Hilshire Farms Summer Sausage Brunswick Chicke Salad With Crackers Almonds Apple 2 Oranges Spare Tube (unused) 3 Liter Camelback REI Flash 18 (inside out)

0 comments:

Post a Comment