Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

PART III... Another Paracord Bracelet Measuring Template (The Cheaper Version)

PART III... Another Paracord Bracelet Measuring Template (The Cheaper Version) Tube. Duration : 4.42 Mins.


PART III... Another Paracord Bracelet Measuring Template (The Cheaper Version) I PROMISE....This will be the LAST video on a Paracord Measuring Template for bracelets. (LOL) I had my first meeting with the new Student Council at my school and realized that I had over 20+ members to help me sell paracord bracelets for our fundraiser. Well, I didn't think I could make their measuring templates in time and be cost effective, so I decided to go a different route. I used Microsoft Word to make a table and set the margins for the individual sizes. I then laminated each sheet before cutting them out. It took me about 10+ minutes to print off, laminate, and cut about 30 templates. Quick and Simple! They won't break, get wet or dirty, and they are kid proof. Tell me what you think. Leave comments and LIKE if you ... well... LIKE! J Part I (Nylon Strap with Buckles) www.youtube.com Part II (Paracord Strap with Knots) www.youtube.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment