Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Roger's Ranger's Gear Repair Kit

Roger's Ranger's Gear Repair Kit Video Clips. Duration : 4.58 Mins.


Here are the contents of my "repair kit" in a Maxpedition pouch. This is a pretty big kit, but let's me do quite a bit of leatherwork/sewing. It weighs 1# and I would not want to "hump it up the AT", but works great for weekend type hikes/camps where I have time to do some hobby work. small utility knife,Leatherman Juice,magnifying glass,leather lacing,piece of coat hanger,3 nails, thimble,beeswax,24gauge craft wire,zip ties,piece of alum. flashing,fine tip Sharpie,nails,awl,saddle stitch needles,30' waxed thread,hand forged scissors(can be re-sharpened),small piece mill file, small whetstone,bone awl,seamstress measuring tape,pieces of leather,pieces of canvas/nylon,safety pins,Singer sewing kit(7 large needles) with bobbin full of nylon upholstery thread, 6" steel rule(can be used as cutting guide). Note: in other parts of my gear I have duct tape and paracord.

0 comments:

Post a Comment