Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Gear and EDC Talk: My Current EDC (UPDATED 06/06/12)

Gear and EDC Talk: My Current EDC (UPDATED 06/06/12) Video Clips. Duration : 11.32 Mins.


This video shows my current assortment of "everyday carry" items. This is probably my biggest change in EDC in a single video since I've begun this series. I've replaced my beloved Victorinox Zip-Around wallet with the CountyComm NY-LA ID wallet while I give it a proper trial. If things go well, I will likely retire the Vic wallet for the foreseeable future and carry the NY-LA from here on out. After a bit of thought I have decided to stop carrying my Streamlight Nano full-time. I noticed that almost every time I reach for a light, it's my Olight i3 that gets called into duty. However, I do still continue to carry the Nano as a regular part of my work EDC and it is performing perfectly to this day. I was planning on featuring my new Swiss+Tech Micro-Max 19-in-1 keychain tool in today's video but I recently gifted it to my dad. In its stead I am carrying the Micro-Pro 6-in-1 which lacks many of the 'Max's tools but is every bit as durable and easy to carry. Recently I've been swapping between two Spydercos for my everyday knife: the orange Para-Military 2 with CTS-XHP steel, and the blue FRN Endura 4 with a full flat grind and VG-10. Both are amazing knives that have proven themselves to be useful and built-to-last. Very recently I have purchased a SOG Trident from YouTube member "shaokem" and I am very pleasantly surprised with its performance as well as its overall construction and lockup. Please expect a full review just as soon as I've had time to carry it and use it a ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment