Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

PART II...Paracord Bracelet Wrist Measuring Jig/Template (Cheap Version)

PART II...Paracord Bracelet Wrist Measuring Jig/Template (Cheap Version) Tube. Duration : 4.00 Mins.


Paracord Bracelet Wrist Measuring Jig/Template... PART II I was messing around again...trying to come up with another way to measure someone's wrist for a paracord bracelet quick and simple. At first I came up with a nylon strap with buckles and I really do like that idea, but I needed something for my kiddos to use during our fundraiser. www.youtube.com Because I didn't want to spend a lot of money on strapping and buckles. So, I decided to just use plain ole paracord. I will still use and make the nylon strap version, but for my students, I think the paracord version will be just fine. Hope you like it. Please leave any comments or suggestions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment